Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 37

I received the bracelet I made from Heritage Makers today.  This is actually for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.  Yes I know I'm a bit early, but really I'm late because she was suppose to get it for Christmas, then her birthday in February!  There are places for 6 pics of the grandkids.  If you don't know what to get your mother (or mother-in-law) this would make the perfect gift.  And if you don't have 6 grandkid photos, I have also done these with photos of flowers and initials.  Ask me how you can get one!

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love