Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 186

I am just over half way through with my Project 365 and I'm finding it a little bit more difficult to find things to photograph.  I guess it would be easier if I was out and about every day but my office is in my home and needless to say, I don't get out much!  I wander through the house on rainy days (like today) for interesting shots. No, I do not have a Zebra living in my house.  Close though....that would be my daughter Hannah.  I think her room looks like a pigs pen but I don't dare sleep in there much less walk in there as I may hurt myself.  I still love ya though baby girl!

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love