Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 240 - 244

Day 244 -This is my friend Wic.  I'll be pet sitting him this week since his parents are away enjoying the beach!

Day 243 - For my birthday, Tim took me to the beach since I was missing it so much.  We haven't been for a few years and it was longing to go back.  September is the perfect time to hit Destin because there are no crowds and the weather is still enjoyable!

Day 242 - During our morning walk on the beach, we came across this sand castle someone had made.  Pretty cool.

Day 241 -On Sunday, as we traveled back to Pensacola to catch our flight, we stopped in the downtown area and came across this restaurant called The Fish House.  I highly recommend it if you ever go there.  This was the best seafood we had all weekend! And the Bloody Mary's were only $2.00!!!

Day 240 -We took this goofy photo of us before we left Destin. It's not easy to take photos of yourself!

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love