Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 252 - 257


Sunday, Day 257 - This is another one of Tim's new toys.  This one is a lot more comfortable for me.  We rode out 94 and DD.  Can't wait to do that drive when all the trees has changed into their fall color.



Saturday Day 256 - Can't do an updated photo of Tucker and not do one of Kolby.


Friday Day 255 - Thought I would do a new photograph of Tucker since it seems he keeps getting bigger day by day.  He's still a holy terror.



Thursday Day 254 - You know it's getting to be fall when the ornamental grasses begin to show their "wheat tassles".


Wednesday Day 253 - I thought this was too funny. On the other side of the fence is another pup. Not sure who the pup belongs to, but Tucker and Kolby seem to know that he doesn't belong to any of our neighbors. They stood like this for a long while.




Tuesday Day 252 - It appears someone was playing with my camera again. I'm guessing Hannah. She was home from college today since we had a funeral to attend too. At least one of us was able to take a photo. We unfortunately had to make an ER trip Monday night and I've been scattered brained ever since.

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love