Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 302

Sunday Day 302 - Well the Christmas Tree is up and the ornaments are out (well, almost all of them).  I probably have over 100 ornaments and it literally takes me a couple of hours to get them out of their original boxes and up on the tree.  It's time consuming but I love reminiscing over each one.  I can tell you where each one came from and most of the time, who gave it to me.  I also collect ornaments from where we vacation.  This moose came from Park City, Utah.

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love