Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 1, Project 365 In Memory of Grandma


Today, my grandmother passed away. I am so thankful to have spent some time around the holidays with her. I am even more grateful to have photos of her and had even had the opportunity to publish a story about her. She loved her family and her church. Each weekend she would decorate for the upcoming masses and I was thrilled to have her decorate for my wedding. When it became difficult for her to live on her own, she was given the position of "head activity planner/decorator" for the nursing home. She was never one to be dawdling!

I will never forget my last visit with her and the many memories we shared. She is with her Maker and will truly be missed.
Love ya Grandma!!

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love