Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 2


It is only Day 2 of Project 365 and I can see that finding things to photograph during the winter might prove to be a bit difficult.  Today is cold and windy so I resorted to finding something to photograph indoors.  I always have my pups to photograph and you will see many of those as the year goes by but I decided to photograph a sweatshirt.  Why?  Because I need the graphics for my 2009 yearbook I'm trying to finish up before the end of the month!  I have learned two new buttons today...exposure and flash!  I'm one to just want to aim and shoot and not have to deal with lots of buttons to push, but today's photo was screaming no flash!

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love