Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 75


With the weather so nice and Kolby and I trying to do well with our "controlled eating", we went for an afternoon walk.  The lake near our house is usually full of geese and ducks, but today we came across this family of turtles.  This was as close of a shot as I could get with them being across the other side and my camera not being able to zoom in much closer.  What's amazing to me is that I thought there were only three until after I uploaded the picture and saw there were five of them.

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love