Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 359

Monday Day 359 - Today was not a good day for Tucker.  He somehow found a packet of gum and decided he liked it.  Not sure how much he ate, but I do know that it can be fatal for dogs.  After calling the vet, I found out that one piece of gum per 20 lb. dog is lethal!  Needless to say, we made a trip to the vet where they kept him for the day to monitor him.  They checked is glucose levels periodically to make sure they didn't rise.  Turns out, he either didn't eat much or it didn't effect him. Better safe than sorry.  I'm happy he's back home chewing is bone!

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love