Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project 365 Completed!

Yeah!  My Project 365 is complete!  I can hear you now..."What? But your blog says your only on Day 359?  What happened to the last week?"  Well, this is what happened....I did a little research through my blog and noticed that I repeated a few days back in October.  Some may say I need to go back to school and learn how to count, but I say...maybe I should work on a few less projects simultaneously and streamline by to-do list!  In any case, my project is complete and is attached for you to see all my photos in one storybook.

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love