Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 194-196

Carey and his buddies went camping at Huzzah Valley Resort in Cuba this past weekend.  I think it was quite the learning experience for him and the guys.  Quite an eye opening on as well too from the stories we've heard.  We met up with them for dinner after they got back from their canoe trip.
The sun had settled and the valley was starting to develop a haze which was probably a combination of fog and smoke from all the nearby campfires.  This was as close to the horses as I could get with my zoom.
Mr. Bunny has made his way to the flower garden next to the house.  I'm amazed he is still alive.

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love