Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 198-201

I have finally returned and am so exciting about my business!  Heritage Makers is such a great company and I am glad I made the trip to Arizona for our Reunion.  We stayed at the Arizona Biltmore.  The grounds were gorgeous and our room was very elegant.
This is my dear friend Paula, who without her, I probably would not have made the trip!
After several years of speaking on the phone, I finally was able to meet my upline Director, Virginia!  That was one hightlight of my trip!
This isn't a very good picture but I wanted to share with you an idea for our Canvas products.  We now have deep set canvases (2") and  with all of our canvases, you can group them together to make your home look fabulous!
 
One last photo before I left had to be of the palm trees.  Just don't see these back home!


No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love