Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 212-216

Goodness, I've fallen behind on my posts!  Sometimes it's easier to post each day than it is to try and play catch up!  Day 213 (which was actually Friday, 8/27) I snapped a photo of some art projects that can be created with our scrapbook pages.  All you need are some small tiles.  Whatever size tile you decide on, be sure to create your scrapbook page layout with the same size.  Then when your page is published, just cut and paste onto the tiles.  These actually have a magnet glued on back so they can be used on your refrigerator door.


Day 214 - Saturday was a good day to romp and play outside which is exactly what Kolby did.


Day 215 - Sunday afternoons are good for naps, right?

Day 216 - Monday's are always so busy for me so I resorted to wondering the house looking for something unique to photograph.  I found a stock of card stock and colored paper in my craft room.  Unfortunately, this room does not get used very often anymore.  Plus, all my paper supply is on-line now!

No comments:

2011 Family Yearbook

Here is my latest project...our 2011 Family Yearbook.

2010 HM Reunion

Last August, consultants from around the country gathered in Arizona for this year's Reunion! It was such great fun! Can't wait for this year's trip to Utah! Want to join me?

to grandma, with love